Our organisation requires a high quality residential service, delivered in a customer-focused manner with the least inconvenience to our residents. As part of our Food & Beverage team you will be required to work in a flexible manner to facilitate the smooth running of the day to day F&B services as required by Palm City Management.
• Supports the executive chef, sous chef, line chefs as well as other kitchen employees in food production
• Assists kitchen staff in maintaining high cuisine standards for function clients as well as delegates.
• Assists the chefs in the production of different foods for example vegetables, meats and pastries.
• Assists the chef in ensuring that food is prepared and served to the clients on time.
• Assists the chef in ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld in the kitchen.
• Assists the chef in making requisitions for food.
• Assists the kitchen staff in storing all food.
• To be aware of Site and F&B department objectives and assist in achieving them.
• To act in accordance with all Health & Safety and Hygiene regulations and to adhere to the Company’s Health &Safety policy.
• To attend all statutory training as & when requested.
• To arrive at work at the correct time and in the correct uniform ensuring it is in immaculate condition.
• To behave in a friendly and hospitable manner to all guests, customers and staff.
• This list of duties is not exhaustive; therefore the job holder may be required, from time to time, to carry out tasks as & when requested by Management
• Excellent attention to detail
• Should love working with food
• Can work well in a team and in a diverse work environment
• Arabic and English proficiency, other languages an asset.
• Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a Kitchen Commis
• Helpful, diplomatic and flexible approach.
• Excellent customer care skills, honest attitude with a high degree of integrity.
• Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties and work tasks.
• Able to work to a high standard against agreed time-scales.
Interrested? please apply by sending your application via email to : email@example.com