Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the candidate is to plan and implement marketing policies and programs for (1) LibyanSpider Name/Brand and (2) LibyanSpider products & services.
- Must have very strong business acumen for both local and international arenas.
- Must have an academic background in marketing OR several years of experience in range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The salary will commensurate academic background and level of experience.
- To carry out detailed periodic economic/commercial studies and SWAT analysis for LibyanSpider.
- Determine the trend of demand for LibyanSpider product & industry.
- Identify, and evaluate marketing strategy & techniques.
- To submit marketing budget to the finance manager.
- Co-develop pricing strategies with sales manager and Finance manager.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by capitalising on market opportunities.
- Coordinating new product development.
- Co-design and compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- To create & communicate regular marketing presentations with the management team.