Technical Support Engineer
Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
A Technical Support Engineer is needed to support a operational sites. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for installing and maintaining Linux servers, workstations, VPS and Cloud. The workload will be It’s suitable job for candidate will be self-driven and flexible and willing to learn in adjacent areas.
- Experience as a Systems Administrator
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux , Centos and Ubuntu, Windows.
- Experience with VMware, and other virtualization.
- Preferred Experience with SAN.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Available for on call support.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to think logically.
- Preferred knowledge about Nagios Monitoring.
- Networking / Cisco / JunOS
- Installing routine OS and applications patches
- Maintaining user accounts and file systems
- Performing system backup and recovery
- Troubleshooting and repairing system issues
- Interfacing with vendors in support of system needs
- The integration of new hardware and software
- Optimizing server uptime and performance
- Implementing security measures
- Supporting Database applications
- Provide Support by phone/ticking system
- Windows Support first level if required
- Creation of documentation and audits
- Server monitoring
- Administer Apache Web Servers
- Work against project deadlines
- Configure firewall
- Installing load balancing system / Redundant
- Installation Virtualization environment
- Configure SNMP and Mail Server system
- Working on (Centos, RHEL, Ubuntu)
- Cloud basics
- Install servers into Data center
- Configure KVM switch
- Troubleshooting production systems outages
- Creating and modifying shell scripts for various scheduled jobs