Kaspersky Technical Support Assistant
Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
As a Kaspersky Technical support Assistant in Libyan Spider , you will be responsible for all Kaspersky Lab Products Support in Libya and some marketing responsibilities as well.
Professional skills and knowledge:
- Graduate/Higher Diploma in Computer Science / IT .
- Experience with Windows OS platforms (Server 2003, 2008, XP, 7,8) and should have knowledge of Domain Environment, MS Exchange and TMG knowledge will be plus point.
- Proficient with command line level utility
- Strong understanding in network topologies and network troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Linux and Novell will be a plus point.
Relevant personal characteristics:
- The ability to speak, read, write English is a must-have requirement
- Minimum of 2 years technical support experience. (Fresh Graduates could apply with relevant field experience)
- Experience with anti-virus/malware software and firewalls
- Ability to handle highly sensitive client issues and escalations
- Must provide a professional demonstration suitable to corporate clients interactions
- Ability to handle email and drafting emails from scratch
- Must have attention to detail: demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, maintaining accurate incident documentation, strong ability to follow through on issues to resolution, and completing tasks on time.
· Responsible for preparing all the necessary surveys and reports such as daily/Weekly/Monthly Technical Support Issues report and client status reports identifying market volume/current market share, Monitoring competitor activity & Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness, also performing periodic external surveys to evaluate perception of brand and customer satisfaction and monitor progress of relevant Firm initiatives.
- Provide technical support for our corporate clients via Telephone, Emails, Web Support Center including On Site Visits .
- Responsible for instructing clients on which is the suitable product for them and should be aware of all products components and features.
- Site Visits for Installation, Configuration, Support and maintaining Kaspersky on clients' PCs & Servers.(For Site Visits Libyan Spider will provide pick and drop service)
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Kaspersky products.
- Prioritize issues based on level of security threat to customer systems.
- Keep up to date on technologies used by our customers.
- Participate in continual improvement of support delivery
- Updating Clients about new release and updates from Kaspersky.
- Identify and troubleshoot software and system issues/errors.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered Tools & services.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Experience in Technical Support or PC maintenance.
- A team player attitude & Multi-tasking skills.