Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in (باب بن غشير) Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
While the receptionist must be a quick learner, she also must be able to quickly understand the nature of the business where he or she works. The receptionist must be able to handle difficult situations such as customer complaints or bosses running behind schedule for an appointment.
- Role : Receptionist/ Female
- Location : Tripoli | Head Office
- Experience : 1 year
- Job Type : Permanent
- Job Status : Full Time
- Reporting to: HR Manager
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Good Attitude and Self-Motivated.Detail-oriented, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work with the team in a fast paced environment, and following instructions from senior staff members.
- Planning and Organizing skills, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to analyze customer needs on the fly and provide solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Arabic and English.
- Ability to work productively and efficiently to meet deadline Strong customer service ethic.
Main receptionist duties
- Greet visitors and customers and make sure they are comfortable.
- Coordinate office activities. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answer the phone and screen calls
- Guide callers to the right person or department
- Take down and forward messages
- Provide information (e.g. brochures, pamphlets) Answer inquiries about company.
- Supervise office maintenance
- Booking meetings, Arrange appointments. Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail. Sorting and distributing post.