Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
Job Overview & Scope
- We are constantly looking for three smart energetic people who are interested in selling and telemarketing.
- The candidate will be part of the Sales team and reports to the Sales Manager. Primarily, the candidate will represent Libyan Spider by providing sufficient information about its all our products/services. The current products are the sale of domains, web hosting services, Cloud services, web-designs, certified software or bundled packages of all of these.
- It is expected that the candidate encourages customers to choose the best suitable products which would have positive impact on the customer business and our sales simultaneously.
Salary & Rewards
- You will be paid basic salary commensurate work responsibilities. This will increase with positive performance.
- In addition, there will be a bonus and/or commission scheme. This is for sustaining sales and creating new business.
- Libyan Spider will also invest on the necessary training for its staff. This is for their development and loyalty.
- The person needs to be energetic and wants to be positive part of Libyan Spider Team.
- He or she must have a positive attitude. The candidate needs to be optimistic and self-motivated.
- Must have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The person should be wanting to exceed targets.
- Able to choose the best communication approaches in terms of tact, discretion and diplomacy with customers.
- Also, she or he able to work with people of different cultural & religious backgrounds, different gender & political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
- The candidate must be comfortable communicating with customers.
- Knowledge of English language is an advantage. Level 1 English is required.
- Ability to analyse customer needs on the fly and provide solutions.
- Must have very basic knowledge of how domain, DNS, hosting do work. - only the concept
- Savvy Internet user, excellent computer skills, including MS Office - Suite and Outlook,
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and have the ability to work within a team.
- BSc or BA degree would be an advantage but not necessary as all training will be provided.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Libya.
Documenting & communicating outcomes clearly.
- Retain a full and detailed understanding of the company’s product portfolio and professional services offerings,
- Identify and support value added relationships with key customers/decision makers (business and technical.)
- Advise customer when necessary. Provide proposals and multi-product integration support, across the entire portfolio, to ensure solutions meet our customer's requirements
- Reply to emails and telephone calls of prospective clients making inquiries about our services.
- Create, add and modify new clients.
- Transfer technical calls/emails to technical Dept.
- Work towards deadlines.
- Provide periodic reports and reviews of invoices and billing issues.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities over the telephone, email and face to face.
- Establish priorities and focusing on continuous process improvement.
- Staying abreast of the latest techniques, methods, practices that can be adopted.