Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our friendly and hardworking web design team. You'll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard,sometimes under high production email@example.com
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defacto standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with Wordpress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Experience creating multilingual websites.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage.
- Previous experience working for a design agency advantageous.
- Able to work comfortably with OS X in an Apple Macintosh environment.
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self Motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.