RIGMAR for Petrotechnical Services as the Leading Independent Specialist of Operation & Maintenance services for Oil, Gas, LNG and Power Plants leveraging over 3 years of accumulated know-how of plant and equipment, the evidence of which is its long term partnerships with many IOCs and NOCs. As One of independent provider of specialized operation and maintenance services, RIGMAR is also the leader in Maintenance Engineering and Inspection.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIESSupervision and execution of mechanical activities for Production Facilities, Process, Farwah Deck and BD1 Platform.
- Marine Engineer 2nd Class or equivalent through experience
- Five years of service on tanker or FSO/FPSO or in maintaining a production plant.
- Fluency in English
Preventive and Routine mechanical maintenance:
- Following Maintenance procedures in place:
- Ensuring safe working conditions.
- Elaborate Intervention reports in the PMS.
- Involved under Maintenance Sup control in the mechanical maintenance operations on the process installations according with the intervention planning.
- Involved under Maintenance Sup control in the preventive and curative mechanical maintenance on the deck installation according with the intervention planning.
- Ensure rapid intervention on equipment defect in order to avoid production shutdown
- Assistance for engine room maintenance where necessary with Maintenance Supervisor approval (Diesel Generators & all other machinery overhaul,…)
- Mechanical Supervision of Equipment during Offloading Operations.
- Assistance for Maintenance of Safety Equipment and Gear.
- Assistance to engine Maintenance Technician where necessary.
- Troubleshooting and repair HVAC.Work in workshop & welding shop where necessary.
Safety Related Duties:
- process rotating equipment.deck utilities.Offloading & Loading equipment.
- Lifeboats and Davits.
- FiFi Pumps.
Your updated CV.to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member of ITMP – Performs all duties related to Emergency on board.
- Reports any observed abnormality and deviation from Safe Practice.
- Must be familiar with Anomaly Reporting & Work Permit Management systems.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Attending their HSE meetings.