Sales Executive Benghazi
Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
Job Overview & Scope
Salary & Rewards
- We are looking for three smart energetic people who are interested in selling and telemarketing.
- The candidate will be part of the Sales team and reports to the Sales Manager. Primarily, the candidate will represent LibyanSpider by providing sufficient information about its all our products/services. The current products are the sale of domains, web-hosting services, Cloud services, web-designs, certified software or bundled packages of these.
- It is expected that the candidate encourages customers to choose the best suitable products which would have positive impact on the customer business and our sales.
- LibyanSpider qualified staff will provide you with the necessary training during
- You will be paid basic salary commensurate work responsibilities. This will increase with positive performance.
- In addition, there will be a bonus and/or commission scheme. This is for creating new business and business referral.
- LibyanSpider will also invest on the necessary training its of its staff. This is for their development and loyalty.
- The candidate must be comfortable communicating with customers.
- Knowledge of English language is an advantage. Very basic English is required.
- Ability to analyse customer needs on the fly and provide solutions.
- Should have very basic knowledge of how domain, DNS, hosting do work. - only the concept,
- Savvy Internet user, excellent computer skills, including MS Office - Suite and Outlook,
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and have the ability to work within a team.
- Retain a full and detailed understanding of the company’s product portfolio and professional services offerings,
- Identify and support value added relationships with key customers/decision makers (business and technical.)
- Advise customer when necessary. Provide proposals and multi-product integration support, across the entire portfolio, to ensure solutions meet our customer`s requirements,
- Reply to emails and telephone calls of prospective clients making inquiries about our services,
- Create, add and modify new clients,
- Transfer technical calls/emails to technical Department,
- Work towards deadlines,
- Provide periodic reports and reviews of invoices and billing issues,
- Identify and develop new business opportunities over the telephone, email and face to face,
- Establish priorities and focusing on continuous process improvement,
- Staying abreast of the latest techniques, methods, practices that can be adopted,
- Documenting & communicating outcomes clearly,
- Most importantly adhere to Corporate Compliance Policy.