Administrative Assistant RRF1704
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Administrative Assistant Department: Administration Reporting To: General Manager The functions included in this job are as follows, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Sufficient knowledge of computers and office applications; especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
- Basic command of English (spoken and written) is preferred
- Must have the ability to edit correspondence in both Arabic>
- 0-1 year experience is required
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Efficient in time management.
- Desire to self-develop
- Punctual, committed and key delivery of work
To apply for this job, please email to email@example.com and fill in this form:https://goo.gl/forms/jsRvlmhiuCcFEWw32
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as filling and processing paperwork, prepare memos, letters and other documents that are required as well as ordering stationary supplies etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for company personnel i.e. flights, hotel bookings etc.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages as well as sorting and distributing any incoming correspondence
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Communicating and following up with colleagues at all times.