Libyan Spider is a market leader in Libya. LS specialises in domain registration, web-hosting, web-design and certified software such as Kaspersky and Microsoft. Libyan Spider has been operating since 2002. The head office is located in Bab Ben Ghashir, Tripoli. We have other sales offices and hoping to expand in all major cities of Libya. Our customers range from student, small to large companies and government organisations. Also LS serves all industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, education, banking industries, pharmaceutical, medical and oil sectors.
Help Accountants in the course of their work. May help accountants directly, helping them complete daily tasks, or may work indirectly, keying in data and compiling information for the Accountants but leaving the final analysis, audit, and approval to the Accountants themselves. Relies as much on administrative skills as accounting knowledge and understanding of financial concepts. Relies on knowledge of accounting terminology and accounting systems. Follows the direction and judgement of Accountants and Accounting Managers.
Experience with bookkeeping practices, Knowledge of accounting terminology, Experience with accounting systems, Understanding of filing systems, Mathematical skills, Administrative skills, Organisational skills, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation, Ability to detect inconsistencies, Prioritisation skills, Communication skills, Typing skills, Data entry, Training in accounting software, High school degree required, Two-year degree in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field preferred.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
- Make and track payments
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Key data into company accounting system
- Disburse funds as needed